This one of a kind panoramic fine art print of Pike Place Market is sure to look great in any room and is perfect for Seattle lovers. Printed on high quality canvas or metal. My printing process insures longevity and color rendering of the highest standards.
PANORAMIC WALL ART: Size: 20" x 40" Or 30" x 60"
INSPIRED BY BEAUTY - Bring Your Walls To Life With This Vibrant High Resolution Fine Art Photograph.
DURABLE - Printed On Your Choice Of High Quality Metal Or Gallery Wrap Canvas.
- MUSEUM QUALITY - Your Artwork Will Be Printed With Fade-Resistant Archival Ink, Which Guarantee Vibrant Colors That Brighten Any Space They're In.
- STATE OF THE ART - My Printing Process Insures Longevity And Color Rendering Of The Highest Standards
- LIMITED EDITION - Prints On Metal And Canvas Are In A Limited Edition Series. Only 50 Of Each Will Be Produced. They Are Autographed With A Certificate Of Authenticity.
SAFE SHIPPING -This Limited Edition Print Comes Packed In A Sturdy Wood Crate or wood padded cardboard box. They Are Made By Hand On Demand. Please Allow At Least A Week For Processing.
MATERIAL: Canvas or Metal
Metal Prints are all about vibrant colors and deep contrast. The high contrast makes any image look bolder and its inherent sharpness brings out detail incredibly well. That’s why many landscape photographers choose metal for their galleries. The vibrance and clarity of a metal print are sure to bring your walls to life. The printing process preserves photos by infusing dyes directly into specially coated metal sheets. Because the image is infused into the surface and not on it, the archival qualities of this unique process are unparalleled. Unlike traditional printing, which applies ink to the surface of a subject to create an image, sublimation printing utilizes heat and pressure to transfer images directly into the surface of an object.
• Limited Edition Series - Only 50 Metal Prints Produced
• Autographed By Photographer
• Certificate of Authenticity
• Ready To Hang
• No Frame Needed
Canvas prints don’t look out of place anywhere. The colors come out much softer and flatter than metal. The color gamut will be closer to traditional photo prints. What really makes them unique is the texture and wrapped presentation. The texture gives your image a soft yet artsy look. They look just as good in a museum gallery as they would in a nice cozy home. They’re warm and inviting with an air of sophistication.This museum grade canvas enables users to achieve industry-leading DMax and color gamut for prints that require stunning, museum-grade image quality and durability, without the use of optical brighteners. Built on a polyester and cotton blend that is specially coated to produce vibrant colors as well as rich deep blacks and tonal gradations that distinguish them from competitive products. Archival - Acid Free - OBA Free
• Limited Edition Series - Only 50 Canvas Prints Will Produced
• Autographed By Photographer
• Certificate Of Authenticit
• Thick (1.5") Gallery Wrap
• Price Includes: Stretching, Dust Cover, UV Coating, Wire Hanger