I photographed this spectacular view of Dodger Stadium and downtown Los Angeles from Elysian Park during the historic game three of the 2018 World Series. This one of a kind panoramic fine art print is sure to look great in any room and is perfect for Dodger fans or sports collectors. Printed on high quality canvas or metal. My printing process insures longevity and color rendering of the highest standards.
- On October 26th, 2018 in Los Angeles, California the Los Angeles Dodgers and the Boston Red Sox took the field for what turned out to be a record breaking World Series matchup. This extraordinary game was not only the longest in World Series history by the amount of innings played, but also by the amount of time it took to play them. After 18 nail biting innings, and a mind boggling 7 hours and 20 minutes from the first pitch thrown to the city-shattering walk-off home run, the Dodgers pulled off a 3-2 win.All those who witnessed such an incredible game will forever be a part of this historical moment in Word Series history.
SIZE: 12" x 36"
MATERIAL: Canvas or Metal
METAL Metal Prints are all about vibrant colors and deep contrast. The high contrast makes any image look bolder and its inherent sharpness brings out detail incredibly well. That’s why many landscape photographers choose metal for their galleries. The vibrance and clarity of a metal print are sure to bring your walls to life. The printing process preserves photos by infusing dyes directly into specially coated metal sheets. Because the image is infused into the surface and not on it, the archival qualities of this unique process are unparalleled. Unlike traditional printing, which applies ink to the surface of a subject to create an image, sublimation printing utilizes heat and pressure to transfer images directly into the surface of an object.
• Limited Edition Series - Only 250 Metal Prints Produced
• Autographed By Photographer
• Certificate of Authenticity
• Ready To Hang
• No Frame Needed
CANVAS Canvas prints don’t look out of place anywhere. The colors come out much softer and flatter than metal. The color gamut will be closer to traditional photo prints. What really makes them unique is the texture and wrapped presentation. The texture gives your image a soft yet artsy look. They look just as good in a museum gallery as they would in a nice cozy home. They’re warm and inviting with an air of sophistication.This museum grade canvas enables users to achieve industry-leading DMax and color gamut for prints that require stunning, museum-grade image quality and durability, without the use of optical brighteners. Built on a polyester and cotton blend that is specially coated to produce vibrant colors as well as rich deep blacks and tonal gradations that distinguish them from competitive products. Archival - Acid Free - OBA Free
• Limited Edition Series - Only 250 Canvas Prints Will Produced
We are thrilled to have this beautiful piece of art in our home. We are huge Dodger fans and to be able to have a piece of history like this that comes alive and makes you feel as if you are standing at Dodger stadium is spectacular. Every time you walk by you experience something that you had not seen before. We are looking forward to purchasing additional art work from Chris.
My husband and I love this photographic work of art. Thank you, Chris, for your photography and for making sure I got it in time for me to give to him as an anniversary gift. It is beautiful and brings back so many wonderful memories. We look forward to more of your photography.